Ethnie got to enjoy a mini Christmas in Vegas with Gramma and Grampa. (I'm too lazy to pack things there and back.)
She has tried unwrapping a few on her presents that we already have under the tree so she had the basic concept already. It was so much fun watching her destroy the paper.
It's our very own Elf! We haven't named him yet, perhaps Ethnie will be able to think up an name next year.
Thank you Gramma and Grampa!
Gramma and Grampa also got their gifts from Ethnie, but we'll let them tell you what they are. Thank you Gramma and Grampa we are so looking forward to Christmas in Houston!


.jpg)




1 comment:
I wanna play that game when Matthew is older :)!! I can't wait there are so many fun & creative ideas on pinterest. I love the little pony tail she has!! At first I thought it was a mohawk!! lol
Post a Comment