Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lights and Lots of Pictures

We got to go take a look at some more lights and explore inside one of the atrium's. I was rather excited to check out some butterflies. What we did not know is that the lights went out and the animals went to sleep so we toured around with the fear of rounding the corner to a heard of monkey's and a sloth. Both exciting and a little nerve wracking.
Speaking of nerve wracking, check out these fish. They get up to 9 feet long and they jump out of the water to eat birds and monkey's. Apparently they have on occasion jumped out of the water to snap at some teasing hands. Isn't that niiiice.

Jakob further proved what a stellar parent he was by FORGETTING poor sleeping baby Ethnie. Good thing Aunt Janet remembered her! 

Loved the bats, probably because that was one of the few animals that were awake. 

We then headed outside to enjoy a few lights. Don't worry I still got to see some butterflies ;). When I say a few what I really mean is a mile or more FULL of lights from the manger scene to Santa surfing. It was very festive.

Perhaps on day I will have a GIANT tree. I'm just saying, this thing would look awesome in our court yard.

The following day we headed out to see where about Chad worked. Security is pretty tight so we did a drive by of the building. We then headed to this adorable little carnival on the pier. Vi and Lucy wanted to ride the merry go round. This is the first one I've ever seen with two levels. 

I can see you Lucy!

My favorite little person in the whole world. This picture makes my heart smile!

The three little Monkey's got thrown into prison. 

Oh what fun!

No comments: