Families can be Together Forever. That song is all I can think about when I look at these pictures. I am so grateful for our little family. My husband and our children are truly my life's greatest blessings and joys! We had the wonderful opportunity of meeting with Cottontail Photography to do our family photos this year. I just loved Cassie and her calming personality. She told us to act naturally and she just shot. It was perfect and I am BEYOND pleased with the final results! Thank you so much!! Here are a few of our favorites.I will for warn you that there is an image of me nursing. I am totally covered and nothing is revealed, but I love the photo and since this is our families journal I wanted to include it. It is towards the middle.
There were sooo many wanderful pictures it was hard to choose our favorites. Once again thank you Cassie!


























2 comments:
Love these pictures! Can't wait to cuddle that adorable Duke and give kisses to E!!!!!
You really have the most beautiful family, Steph.
Post a Comment