Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hallow's Eve

 I was rather excited to paint my nails all festively and I must say I'm pretty pleased with the final outcome. It was a bit difficult since I thought Duke was down for his long nap and then ten minutes late he was up screaming while I had wet nails. Ahh the joys of Mommyhood.

 I like having my nails done because it helps me not to chew my cuticles. It's a nasty habit that's I've had for YEARS! Usually they are all bloody and swollen, not a hot look. They are still pretty gross here but I find that if I keep my nails done then I leave them alone. 

 Ethnie was all decked out in her glow-in-the-dark jammies! I means how cool is that? She was so cute and stopped to throw her hands up in the air and yelled "CHEEEEESE" for a picture! 

Duke was all cuddled up in his little nest of blankets. Nights have been crisp and windy. So excited to treat-or-treat tomorrow.

No comments: