I am so far behind on our dear blog that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am still not able to recover the photos off of my other SD card. Talk about frustrating! Hopefully I will find a solution soon if not then life will go on. Life in this Tobler home has been nothing short of chaotic with primary programs, Halloween parties, family photo shoots and so much more. Even with all of the go-go-go, I just love this time of year, cooler weather, pumpkin carving and other festivities, just make my heart happy. This post however is not a happy one....
The other night Ethnie was standing by the coffee table and miss stepped causing her to BLAST her little noggin on the coffee table.
I saw her fall and I could have swore she knocked her nose. After scooping her up I did an assessment and saw that her nose was just fine. That's when I looked up and saw the shiner on her forehead. Boy, it was huge!!
I quickly ran to the freezer to get an icepack which she gingerly placed on her head. This isn't her first head bonk, but it's the first that left such a substantial welt. Poor little thing.
She was a trooper and cried for a bit then decided that Duke needed an icepack too.
She was so cute with her little icepack pressed to her head. It melted my heart. Poor Peanut. We sure do love our sweet girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment