Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Great-Grandma Heyden

 It was so nice to see Duke with his Great-Grandma for the first time. It was love at first sight. Duke just could not stop smiling at her. It melted my heart.

 Gosh darn it, is not just the cutest thing?

 I love his eyes! This picture makes me laugh. 

I did take several pictures of Grandma and Peanut but for some reason my SD card decided it hates me and the flies have been corrupted. Not going to lie, I'm rather frustrated since those are pictures I simply cannot replace. I am grateful I was able to recover what we did however. Hopefully we will be able to return home to Canada in the spring. It was so nice seeing my Grandma and my Aunt Debbie! Even though it was a sort visit I was very grateful that they were able to come and meet little Duke!

No comments: