Monday, October 21, 2013

Update

Somehow my photos are being ruined when I transfer them to the computer. It's a frustrating experience but hopefully once life slows down I'll have enough time to figure out what in the world is going on. For now we are busily sewing, gluing and organizing for our annual Halloween party! So excited! Primary program was last week, very relived that that is over and even happier that it went fabulously. I slammed my finger in the car door Sunday afternoon. I'm not really sure how it happened but there I was, screaming in pain, bawling my eyes out like a child. Talk about humiliating. I blasted it pretty good since it is now 3 days later and I still have no feeling in part of my finger. It actually makes typing rather difficult.

There's a quick update as to what is going on in this Tobler home. Love this time of year! No seriously... it's the best!

No comments: