Sunday, February 9, 2014

Card Making

 While Duke was taking a nap Peanut and I got our craft on. She was so excited to paint. This was her first experience. 

 Dear Pinterest, I thank you for gathering all of the creative people into one place and sharing it with us not so creative people. I mean seriously this is awesome. Toilet paper rolls, naked child and some paint makes for a fun 15 minutes. (Original link can be found here)

 We decided to make some cards for Daddy for Valentines Week and E was very careful. She enjoyed mixing the colors.

 She really didn't like getting dirty. Some paint got on her hand and I tried to tell her it was okay to be messy. Sometimes it's fun. I showed her how to make hand print and she insisted that we had to be clean before we could continue. Such a goof. 

 I am quite excited for Daddy to get his card. It was made with love from his favorite Valentine.

1 comment:

Janet said...

How fun!!! It will be the prettiest card for daddy :)>