Saturday, February 8, 2014

Making Valentines

 I love the Dollar Store. I found some Elmo valentines and I bought some new crayons for E thinking that she could color a few valentines for the kids in her primary class and cousins. Ethnie however, had other plans. She really just wanted to take all of the crayons out and then put them all back into their package.

 We went on like this for a solid 20 minutes, me trying to persuade her to color while she insisted that she just transfer the crayons. It was rather funny.

 The next day she decided it was time to color. (Why yes she is once again naked and rocking the same Elmo bib. Don't Judge.) :)

She didn't like me taking pictures, perhaps she wants them to be a surprise. I sure do love this girl. Maybe next year we'll be all about Valentines :)

No comments: