Friday, February 28, 2014

Someone is Two

 E's actual birthday was rather low key since we had such an event on Saturday. We started off our day by watching Rio making eggs and playing games. Right before nap time a very special package came for Ethnie from her Oma & Opa. My Mom is the best at making you feel special on your birthday. She calls to sing, send us goodies and there is always a beautiful card (which is my favorite part since if you know my Mom you know she can't carry a tune to save her life! Love ya Mom!)

 E loves opening mail! Inside where lots of adorable outfits that she loved so much she had to try on right then and there.

 I love the way my Mom signs cards. It's so stinking cute!

 Ethnie loved her fuzzy Elmo card!

Giving it kisses.

 After her nap it was time to make some cupcakes!! She was pretty excited to help put the wrappers on the cups.

 She was so patient while I filled each cup and held my hand as we went. She's a wonderful helper. 

 Almost done!

 It was a late night for Daddy but when he got home we Skyped my family and sang Happy Birthday to Peanut. This year she didn't cry at her candles but she did cry when I tried to frost her cupcake. :)

Happy Birthday my love! Two years ago you came into my life and changed my world forever. I cannot even begin to imagine my life without you. You are the sweetest little girl who always makes my day better. You are and will forever be my best friend. I love you more than words!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Awww perfect!!! I LOVE SKYPE!!!