Monday, February 17, 2014

Play Time

 I love play time. Since I've been working like a mad woman on E's party, our play times have been a bit sparse. They are usually pretty content playing together or by themselves while I tackle a project piece by piece.  But when they have 100% of my attention, we have fun!!!

 This boy is almost 100% mobile. He currently balls up in a ball and then lunges forward and has started to army crawl. His preferred method of transportation is rolling.

 My Jabba the Hutt.

 Kisses. 

 E loves to wrestle...

 ... and Duke loves his sisters attention. He squeals with delight. We do have to remind her that he's just a baby. Good thing Duke has some extra padding. 

 Seriously... he's so ridiculously cute!

 Peek-a-boo!

 Cheese!

These two are my whole world! Best job ever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are just so cute! I have always worried about having kids so close in age. I thought it would be too much for me to handle, but it seems like it is doable and enjoyable. Well most of the time I assume. :)