Ethnie adores her Pa. He's her most favorite person in the whole world. (It's okay, I've accepted that I'm lower down on the totem pole.) She asks for him constantly. Whenever she sees a car go by she perks up and says "Pa?!" If we get in the car she assumes we're going to Pa's house even if we're not. If we are going to Pa's house all we hear in the back seat is "Ma, I eed Pa! (I need Pa.) Seriously, she adores him and every time we do get together she jumps up and down and laughs this ridiculous laugh with the BIGGEST smile on her face. It really melts my heart especially since I was pretty similar with my G-pa.
Pa is always up for fun activities like digging in the dirt.
He cleans her up, gives her hugs and lots and lots of love.
Don't worry he loves Duke Manfred too... Ethnie just claims Pa as her own.
E was so excited to dig and play in the dirt. She loves going to Gamma and Pa's house. I am truely going to miss these days more than anything!







1 comment:
Aaah, thank you! I sure do love these little people.
Pa
Post a Comment