Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Week

 I was going to skip Valentine's Weeks this year but I just couldn't do it. So instead of going all out I decided to keep it simple and turn to Pinterest for some quick and adorable ideas.

 Day 1: Gum and a gun. This was Jakob's favorite. It was super simple and there was a free printable here.
 So cute!

 Day 2: E colored Daddy a picture and... 

 ... we gave him a bucket of worms that looked like this. We found this idea here. In the chaos I forgot to take pictures of 3 of the days. My bad.

 Day 3: I.L.U. Sign language valentines and some shooting gloves. 

 I got the inspiration for these here but I decided to use their actual hand prints. After all they won't stay this small forever.

 Day 4: A home made toilet paper heart Valentines Day card from Ethnie.

Day 5: Some school Swag. More on that in an upcoming post.

 Day 6: I made this exact clothes pin and within minutes of giving it to Daddy some little fingers had it broken. Hehe. I got this via Pinterest but I cannot find the original link.

Day 7: I think this is the greatest card ever! I got the idea here but I made it on my own. It made us smile. 

Ethnie gave out Olaf Valentines to all of the kids in Nursery. Idea Here. She was very excited to get to eat some marshmallows. It was a wonderful Valentines Week. Now bring on the Birthday Fun!

No comments: