Friday, May 23, 2014

Loving My Job

 Most people I meet laugh out loud when they hear I'm a clown or professional princess. They ask if that's a real thing and then after some explanation it's usually followed up with "I could never do that." And while yes I admit, some days it's hard, racing around the city, dressing up in multiple outfits always racing the clock. Playing with children who are not my own and being 100% full on energy 100% of the time it is draining but it's children like Josie that make it worth it. I {love} my job and I really do not know many people who can say that. This little girl reminded me so much of Ethnie and I was beyond excited to make her happy. I am so sad that I will be putting this on the shelf for awhile. I really hope that I can once again get into the party business down the road or start up my own company. We will see where life takes me but it has been a pleasure being a princess. 


1 comment:

Janet said...

Your the best princess I know Aunt Steph ;)!!!! You have sure made my girls very happy.