Friday, May 30, 2014

Name in Lights

I have wanted to go to the Las Vegas Sign Bone Yard ever since we moved here. Of course we waited until Jakob's last day in Vegas to get there but gosh it was neat. Mom Tobler was kind enough to come along and snap some quick family photos. It was bright and hot and I'm very impressed with what she got!

At this point the kids were done. It was 100 degree's out and we left our tour about half way through.


But not beofre we saw an E! I was holding Ethnie and she tapped my shoulder and said "Ma! Ook, an Eeee! Ma, cheese E me peas!" (Ma! Look and E! Ma, cheese E me please.) She was asking for a picture with the E and I am not one to refuse a picture :)


I really wish we had a little more time for a few more pictures. If we ever make it back I;d love to go at night.

Don't worry Mom got our name in lights. Viva Las Vegas!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love these pics!!! The name sign is really cool to!!!

Unknown said...

Great job on your blog Roo! Miss you guys lots! Finally caught up on the blog. Luv u.