Friday, July 11, 2014

7/11

In my mind 7/11 is in fact a holiday. One of these days I will get a Slurpee Day t-shirt but until then I will just enjoy this glorious holiday with our family. Mom, Dad and I rounded up the kids an headed over to 7/11 for our free slurpee's. E was so excited! 

We were there 1/2 hour before it all ended and the line was rather long which meant that all of the slurpee's were a bit running. No matter, that didn't stop us! E was so happy to have a "slurp" with a "blue saw!" 

Duke Manfred was so upset that I wouldn't let him hold his own cup in the car. He wanted Slurpee just like everyone else.

Mmmm! I seriously, I love this day!!

Until next year 7/11! hopefully Texas (or where we are next July does free Slurpee's!!

No comments: