Thursday, July 3, 2014

Uncle Chris's Last Day

As mentioned boefore Uncle Chris took a few days off of work to come and visit us. For his last day we made sure we had some fun!! We headed over to the splash park in St. Albert.

This contraption was rather tricky!

Those who play hard crash hard.

Chris wanted some pictures with the kids before he left. Ethnie really didn't want me to have the flash on my camera.

Once we finished pictures E really wanted to play a bit more with "Tiss" so they played a bit of chase. 

I am so thankful that Chris took the time off to come visit us. He was amazing with the kids! It was almost like having Jakob there. I never had to ask him to help he just did. He played, he bathed, he dressed, he fed and most importantly he loved. I know he loves my babies more than words and it shows. Thank you so much for all of your help little big brother. We sure do love you too!!

No comments: