Thursday, July 17, 2014

Getting Ready to Go

Once Duke's party was over we only had 4 more days to have fun, pack and finish projects. Some fun things we did consisted of eating milk and cookies with Pa.

 It was a nightly ritual and for some reason Pa's cookies disappeared faster than E's cookies. :)

 We sorted and color coordinated plates with Gramma. 

 We sang songs and danced while Pa played for us. Duke really wanted to help.


 Sister likes to help out!

 Gramma had a lot of little helpers. 

 I got to try on my Grad dress once again. I was a little more immodest back in the day. After working as a princess for so long it felt a little wrong to let my dress go. It was fun to put on again. 

 Mom Tobler is planning on selling it for me. :)

 Okay Mama, I'm ready to help you pack! 

 We had such a wonderful time at Mom and Dad Tobler's. Words cannot do my gratitude for their love, support and hospitality justice. They saved me so much stress, frustration and pain by letting us move in with them. We had so much fun and are so grateful that we had this opportunity to bond and spend our final weeks together. I couldn't help but cry as we left Dad Tobler at the airport. I really don't think E understood that we were leaving her Pa and it's probably for the best. While Mom did get to come with us I am not looking forward to the day that I have to say good bye to my best friend. This is a hard move. Chin up! Time to put on our brave face and GO EXPLORE NASHVILLE!!

1 comment:

Lars P. said...

Lars is very interested in your graduation dress for his rentals. Let us know it you have sold it. He needs dresses for tall girls.