Thursday, July 10, 2014

Great-Grandma and Grandpa's House

We headed over to Great-G-ma and G-pa's house for a change of scenery and to play!!! G-ma and G-pa have a nice backyard!

Duke is getting better at walking but he'd rather hold your hand or be carried. 

Such handsome men!!

This is a monkey that I gave G-pa for his birthday probably 12 years ago. G-pa believes that we came from apes and so we would always say "there's your uncle" whenever we would see a monkey on T.V or whatever. Anyways it was a funny gift, you had to be there. This money means a lot to G-pa so it was cute that he let Duke play with it. 

There was moss and mushrooms on the tree. Totally strange now that we live in the desert. I'm sure I'll get my fill of green in Nashville! 

Oma had lots of kisses for Manfred.

I love this picture! And they match!! :)

Ethnie was busy exploring and eating all of G-ma's treats!

G-ma always has the prettiest flowers! Yellow roses always remind me of her.

One afternoon we headed over to take some pictures of a tree that was in G-pa's yard. Sure I thought I'll snap a picture or two and then we'll be done. Wrong. G-pa put me to work! 

I was cutting down branches and scaling trees.

It was fun working with G-pa. He was very concerned about my saftey and wouldn't let me climb too high. It was cute. 

Little man is standing more and more. He just doesn't like it when Mama is close and won't pick him up. 

She loves me, she loves me not....

She loves me!!!!!

Then Ethnie found G-ma's jewelry. She was very excited to wear her pretties. 

Time to go home! We had such a wonderful time at G-ma's and G-pa's and a wonderful time in Canada. It was nice to go back and be in the True North Strong and Free! It's time to head back home to Vegas and get ready from Duke's Birthday!!!!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a fun time you had in Canada!! I love all the outfits you made and it's so fun to see E's and Dukes personalities blossoming!