Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dying Eggs

 Never have I ever dyed eggs for Easter and since I am all about packing in as much festiveness as possible and creating fun memories I decided to give it a go.  I also found out that this is a major Tobler tradition. Mom and Dad Tobler would hide all of the eggs that the boys colored. In Canada there was a pretty good chance that there would be snow so the Easter bunny just left us baskets. 

 Ethnie was pretty excited baout dying eggs but she didn't want to touch any of it. 

 So Daddy did all the work. 

 Gosh I love this man!! He's kind of amazing!

 Our final products! I think we'll do a few more next year!! They turned out pretty awesome!

 Bunny had to hold the eggs. 

 Then E played with them. 

 And matched them to her play dough colors. 

I think we've found a new tradition. I just love holiday's!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Egg dying super fun stuff! They turned out pretty!!

Jan Tobler said...

Dying Easter eggs is so much fun. So is trying to eat 3 dozen boiled eggs...deviled eggs, egg salad sandwiches, potato egg salad, Etc., etc., etc.,