My Daddy always says "Work first, Play Later." We had worked a lot unpacking, sorting, cleaning and organizing and it was time for some PLAY! Since Mom and Dad are planning on coming back in August we didn't get to do much as time was short. My Dad and I are big fans of the zoo so that's where we went. It was too hot for Oma so she graciously kept Duke since he needed to nap while we explored. Kansas City Zoo was pretty awesome my favorite part were the polar bears.
All E wanted to do was ride the train... so we did. We all squished into the caboose and rode it three times.
I love this picture! My Dad is a pretty awesome photographer.
Then it was time for a snack. Opa and E were lizards!!!
Sharing some apple sauce. It's a good thing I packed two of everything since Opa wanted all of E's snacks. Don't worry, she didn't mind sharing.

A moth landed on Opa.
E insisted I hold it since she didn't want to.
E loved the little penguin. She was giving it kisses and I totally would have taken him home with us! I think he'd enjoy living in our bathtub.
It was a fun afternoon at the zoo. Next time we go we'll check out Africa. Thanks for the date Opa!












1 comment:
What a fun outing! Looks like a nice zoo 🐒🐊🐧🐯🐼
Post a Comment