Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Dance Class

While looking around on Groupon Jakob jokingly said that I should take some pole dancing classes. He coworker was sitting beside him and said that she would do it with me and I was DOWN! So, for Christmas Jakob got me some lessons and it was SO MUCH FUN! Christie and I went to four classes and totally got our money's worth. The first time we tried pole and while I enjoyed it I was SO SORE after. That is not only a core work out, but and upper body work out!! Loved it! The next time we tried a bootie blast class that was a total joke. Our third and fourth class we took a chair class that taught you lap dances. GUYS SOOOOOOO FUN!!!!! We had the best time laughing and goofing around while attempting to get our sexy on. I am goofy, I am loud and full of energy but I do NOT do sexy. This was a judgment free zone and it was amazing! We had such a great time together! I am excited for after the baby. We want to go zip lining next! 


No comments: