Sunday, May 5, 2019

Fairy Garden

 There is this little section the side of our garage that in dire need of attention. It has this cute little stump and E asked if we could make it into a fairy garden. What a great idea! Well it's been two years and we finally decided that we should do it.

 It's a fairly large space so we headed off to Home Depot to get some flowers. E was so cute as she examined each and every one trying to find the perfect flowers for her little garden.

 Then we set to work! We had such a fun time mapping out her little village and figuring out where things should go.

 And here's our final product. 
I love the little pathways.

Lots of the stuff I have been collecting for the past few years when I'd find something on clearance. E made that little fairy house at a friends birthday party. It is so gosh darn cute! 

 Our big house is in desperate need of a door.... I'm not loving the roof so we may need to renovate later.

 The gazeebo may be my favorite part though! I mean look at that thing. So dang cute! It was such a fun project and E has been so good at taking care of her flowers and watering them. I can't wait to add on to it as we go.


No comments: