Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mother's Day

I am one lucky Mama! These kiddos are my entire world and while at times I lose sight of that, I am so grateful to have them in my life. Each child is special and unique and I can't imagine my world without them. 

These three keep me on my toes, they stretch me and they make me a better person. They love unconditionally, they make me laugh and they love being together. And while our family is still young and growing, this is the life that I prayed for. This is what I wanted since I could remember. When I was growing up, people would ask what I wanted to be when I got older and I would always say "A Mom!" I want my children to be my world and while I could be better, I have no regrets about my career choice. This is where I am supposed to be. 

With these three my heart is complete and I cannot wait until November and we complete our little family. I look forward to our many adventures. I can't wait for the camping trips, the road trips, dance classes and all the music concerts and sporting events. This is my happy place. Thank you for letting me grow and rediscover the world with you. - Love Mama

No comments: