Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Field Day

The kids really wanted me to come to the school and see them participate in field day... so I went. I planned on staying 10 minutes. In and out, quick and dirty. I saw Duke participate in two different events. He was having so much fun!!

Then I went to find E... who was separated from her group and had no idea what to do. So I stayed with her. It was a bit chaotic with the 6th Graders in charge. 10 minutes turned into 2 hours but she was thrilled that I was with her and Sprout was having the time of his life trying out all of the sports! 

On our way out the door I saw Bear sitting down for lunch, so we sat with him for a minute. He was so happy! 

We came home for naps and went back to the school to get the kids. Duke had a super cool battle would from kicking a ball??? Not sure exactly what happened. It wasn't the day that I planned but it was even better. I sure do love these tiny humans!

No comments: