I made the elf a new Knights Jersey and I {love} it!!
Loving this fall weather!
Mama may have gained a bit of weight... 43lbs to be exact.
And a couple of inches around.
Daddy taking a pre-baby nap.
All drugged up and ready to go.
First time holding Redd.
One tired Mama. Pushing is hard.
Fresh from heaven.
Oh that newborn face. Be still my heart!
Duke being goofy :)
Home time snuggles.
Duke holding him for the first time.
One week old.
duke has been so beyond excited for Reddrick to arrive. Sprout is essentially E's baby. She helps him do everything and they are really close. Duke has felt a bit out of the loop and so Redd is Duke's baby. One night after Gramma had left Mama needed to shower. Daddy's still couldn't hold Redd so Duke did. I told him to just hug him and keep him cozy and Redd fell asleep in Duke's arms. He was so excited to have helped me and to hold "his" baby.
Always making this little round "o" face.
After milk face.
So tiny. Redd has been one of my smallest babies. E was smaller but I just feel he's so dainty.
Baby snuggles and Christmas lights = bliss!
One of his first smiles.
The kids needed to get out of the house so we went to the library. E {loves} to read and I love to watch her. She was reading "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalt and she could not stop laughing.
It was adorable.
These two spend a lot of time together and if Redd cries, Sprout is right there to rock a cradle, give a hug, or help with a sue.
So cozy. November was over in a blink. I'm actually really sad to see this month go and wish I could just hit pause for awhile before we head into December.







































No comments:
Post a Comment