Friday, November 1, 2019

Paint Night

 November 1st I was supposed to be induced. My friend Val was hosting a paint party for her birthday and invited me to join. I was in such a sour mood but Jakob said I should go so I did and I am so so glad that I did. 

 My sweet friend Val don't do anything on a small scale, and this was no exception, she even bought super cute hats for everyone.

 And so it begins. I love painting, this was so relaxing!

 And now add the white. 

 Then add in some swirls and more colors.

 Toss in a few buildings and you've got yourself Downtown KC.

 So much fun!!! 

Oh Val, You make my heart so gosh darn happy. She is always right there knowing exactly what I need even before I do. thank you for the fun night out my friend.

No comments: