
"Founded by Gary Rasmussen and Gloria Mugleston, the cafe's gourmet cupcake recipes are all original-- Over 40 tantalizing flavors." -Idaho Falls Magazine (March 2011)

Welcome to the Cocoa Bean! Every girl needs their sweets and there was no better place to satisfy our sweet tooth than at the Cocoa Bean! I mean
really, does it get any better than beautiful, rich, fluffy cupcakes and raspberry white satin hot chocolate? I think not!

Jessica and I had the Dirty Turtle which was (
and don't quote me on this) a chocolate cake made with chocolate cream (
instead of milk) covered in a homemade buttermilk glaze with creamy mint Oreo frosting. Is your mouth watering yet?

It was hard to pick just one! I would be
huge if I lived in Rexburg! There are also locations in Provo, UT & Ammon, ID. If you are ever in the neighborhood I would highly recommend you checking them out!
Bon Appetit!
2 comments:
Wow my mouth is watering!
This is one of my fav. places!!! glad you love it too ~Tallie :)
Post a Comment