This weekend was my LDS baby shower. We will be hosting a welcome to the world party after Ethnie arrives and having a luncheon when we do her baby blessing in April. I have only ever been to one other baby shower that I was helping to host two years ago, so once again I did not know what to expect. It was FABULOUS! Karen and Mare put on a perfect shower! Thank you so much ladies for all of the time and effort you put into planning, sending out invitations and cooking! I look up to you both so much! Words cannot do my gratitude justice!


Opening presents in front of people is always an awkward thing for me. I know everyone whats to see but I feel so guilty having gifts. I got so many wonderful and precious things! Thank you to all!!


The ladies. Some were not able to make it but left a gift behind. I missed their smiling faces! Like I said spoiled!! I love all of these women! They have been such an example of wonderful mothers for me to look up to!


I must post this picture simply because this is rather humorous. Once upon a time Jakob Tobler told me that he always wanted to have our girls hair done. (I mentioned this to him yesterday but he swears he never did.) Aunt Nancy gave us this onesie that says "Daddy does my hair" on it. I thought it was pretty cute!
Once again a huge thank you to Karen & Mare and to all of those who attended! I had a wonderful time! Ethnie is going to be one fashionista!
Once again a huge thank you to Karen & Mare and to all of those who attended! I had a wonderful time! Ethnie is going to be one fashionista!


3 comments:
FUN! I'm with you; I think having a party after the baby is born makes way more sense, because then people can actually see what all the fuss is about (i.e. baby)!!
Such a fun shower! So glad that I am able to be a part of this special time with you!!!
Such a fun shower! So glad that I am able to be a part of this special time with you!!!
Post a Comment