Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Somethings Fishy

I am currently posting from my mothers iPad 2. It's quite fancy if I do say so myself... I may have to look into purchasing one in the future. Then again may be not, my computer works just fine :)


Before we left for Canada, Jakob's company had a white elephant gift exchange. He was sitting around with a co worker brainstorming some fantastic ideas for a white elephant, some of which included toilet paper, can of pork and beans and a bottle of shampoo. Yes they were going for quality :).

Upon returning from an elf party I noticed that we had some new friends in our home. Two new friends to be exact. Jakob had gotten gold fish for his white elephant gift. He was so excited. He thoroughly rinsed out a peanut butter jar and placed the fish in it and hurried off to work.

Once he came home I asked him how it went. The fish went to the coworker that he was brainstorming with. The funny part is he hates pets and he is deathly allergic to peanut butter. He lived, no fear and the fish now reside on his office desk. Jakob returned home with two DVDs. It was a rather numerous white elephant exchange.

1 comment:

Janet said...

How did you post on the iPad? I had no luck :(