Sometimes being an elf has it's perks. One of those perks would be getting to see Santa... a lot! Santa Lou here has got to be my favorite! He is so sweet, wonderful with the kids and is an ex marine. Hello, it doesn't get much better than that. Any who, after three years of dragging Jakob to the mall and wrestling with the photographer to take our own picture instead of paying $35 for one, I decided that since I know Santa personally we'd do things differently this year. Plus I was terrified that we'd end up having to pay to just have E scream.
My suspicions were confirmed. Past bed time + strange man in a red suit + the added phobia of facial hair = one sad baby. Poor thing!
Thankfully Santa is a champ and we got a picture! I seriously have the best coworkers! Thank you for staying later Santa! We'll be sure to leave you some extra cookies on Christmas eve!


.jpg)
4 comments:
I have to say I kind of love the screaming picture of her. It just looks so funny. I am glad you were able to get a smiling picture eventually.
What a authentic looking Santa!
Great Santa photos :).
love the sweater! little fashionista!!
hahaha, screaming kids on Santa's lap never cease to make me smile :) SO cute!
Post a Comment