One of my favorites of Duke.
We miss Daddy while he's at work!
Daddy was kind enough to let E have the rest of his milkshake. She promptly spilled it all over herself. It was rather funny.
Cinderella, in the dress that Mom Tobler made for the company.
Who says you can't wear you're swim suit over your pants.
Love this picture. He fell asleep during wiggle time.
Jakob proposed 5 years ago on October 11th, 2008. So much has happened and changed since then. Easiest and best decision I ever made.
Duke and his girl friend Zada. Zada is 8 1/2 month and Duke is 2 1/2 months. They are the same size. Love them to bits!!
Jakob let me braid his hair. True Love!
Dimples!!
When did she grow up?! Sometimes I wish that Neverland really did exist. She's such a big girl now.
More dimples!!!! Oh how I love that smile!
E in her happy place, organizing Tupperwear by size color.
Have I mentioned I love our ward? We had been Booed. When we went to pass the Boo along we had to visit 5 different houses because they had all already been done! I'm very glad that our ward is so efficient. We like to have fun!
The beginning of Chewbacca. :)
Her first piece of Halloween Candy. E went to visit Daddy at work and his co-worker Star gave E a Sucker. She was so excited and wouldn't take it out of her mouth for anything! It was a wonderful OcTOBLER.



















1 comment:
Lucia is like where is baby Duke, I show her the pictures and she is like AWWW Gochy Gochy....be prepared for a very loving cousin ;). She also liked the picture you took of Cinderella :)> Can't wait to see you LOve ya
Post a Comment