Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Sous Chef

 I try to do a fun activity with E while Duke takes his morning nap. Today's activity was baking cookies. Not just any cookies, cake batter cookies. These things are brilliant! Super fast, no mess and NO MEASURING! Like I said, brilliant!E's mouth is full of chocolate chips here.

Recipe:
1 box of chocolate cake mix (any kind is good.)
1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) melted
1 egg
Chocolate chips (as many as feels good in your heart. I used both white and milk chocolate)
Nuts (I used pecans and they were delicious)

Mix ingredients in a bowl. Place cookies on cookie sheet. Bake 8-11 minutes at 350F. Naote these babies are rich!

 Which one do I want now?
 Yes, that one will do.
These work great if you need cookies in 30 minutes or less. It was the perfect activity to do with peanut and they were pretty yummy too.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

The Mom Tobler said...

They look great! I will have to try them.

Janet said...

Looks easy, right up my ally!! :)