Saturday, July 19, 2014

For Pa

 Gramma and I had one job to do for Pa while we were there and that was take some pictures of Ethnie. Pa really likes this picture of Gramma from when she was little. Our job was to duplicate it with Ethnie. 

 Here is E. I really think that they look very simliar. I tell you there isn't very much of me in this girl. Alright she's got my eyes but that is it. This girl is all Tobler/ Palmer (Gramma's maiden name.) I love how these turned out! 

 And how do you get a two year old to sit so still you wonder? You hold a jelly bean out in front of her and tell her to sit still and that these pictures are for Pa, she'd do anything for Pa. ;) Hope you like them Pa. We sure do love you!

2 comments:

The Mom Tobler said...

Oh thank you! love these pictures and it just brings tears to my eyes to see how much I miss the little E. Love pa

Unknown said...

Great pics Steph.