Sunday, December 31, 2017

December Phone Favorites

Oh December how you flew on by! I feel like we need to extend the holidays to soak up all the goodness 25 days just isn't enough. Who's with me? Here is a round up of this months phone favorites.

One of my favorite Sunday's of the year. Too bad my kids were all screaming like wild children. It's the thought that counts right?!

Silly face by Duke. He's getting pretty good at them :)

Taping up some Lego's??

He got the turtle footstool and the tablet and I found him in the boot cupboard. Maybe it's for the acoustics.

Snuggling watching the original Grinch.

I came upstairs to find Bear all curled up asleep on the couch. Who says you need to be a newborn to take newborn photos?

Three babes in a tub!

We call Duke our Trash Panda (aka Racoon.) We always find him nibbling on something. This time he had gotten out the applesauce and the chocolate milk. 

Elder Quarum White Elephant activity. 

Sometimes....

I feel that way about Sacrament too!

All refreshed!

Sprout learned how to climb the stairs and gosh darn it... he's quick. He can scale them in about 40 seconds if he doesn't get distracted and he's usually pretty focused. 

One afternoon I was laying on the couch and the gate wasn't locked into the stairs properly. Sprout had grabbed it and it was slowing going to crash on his head. I tried to stand up to catch it and I slipped and biffed it HARD on the hardwood. I did make it over and save his poor little noggin but I got this awesome bruise as a trophy.  

Sweet Serenades from Pa.

This boy is like a fish when he nurses, he's latched but he wiggles and he thrashes and he fights. I miss calm nursing sessions and when they do come around I just sit and enjoy a good snuggle with a babe that is growing up much too quickly!

Another Sacrament nap. 

Once our company left E could hardly wait to go over to Pipers to play. I LOVE that we have such wonderful friends right next door!

And they went tobogganing. So fun to be reunited!

And in the blink of an eye ( or in my case and extra early bed time) it is 2018!! Happy New Years Folks!

No comments: