Monday, December 30, 2019

Bowling

Two years ago we went bowling for during Christmas break. Last year Jakob didn't want to go and this year the kids were begging to go. We had such a fun time!!

Sprout was hilarious. They only used the ramp for a few frames and then they all took to chucking the ball as hard as they could. It was tricky for Sprout to learn about taking turns, but he got it eventually. 

SPARE!!! Go Peanut!!

I was either hitting strikes n spares or getting gutter balls. I tend to like extremes.

Sometimes the ball didn't roll very quick and he'd have to stand there awhile. It was so cute!!

Pa's lucky crouch. 

It worked.



Strike for Mom!!! She was the winner last time we played.

 Love her stance too!! 

The score board. This time Jakob won round 1 and I won round too but over all I took the cake.

The kiddos. 

Then we played at the arcade for a bit and Sprout cried the whole way home because he missed nap and wanted to shoot more hoops and bowl more balls. It was so fun. Can't wait until next year.

No comments: