Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Day

Christmas Day the kids were up bright and early!

E helped everyone open their stockings.

duke has been feeling eft out of the "glasses club" so Mama got him some fake ones.

Time for some presents!

Gift from E complete with her own wrapping paper!

Aprons from Gramma!

Daddy's old Star Wars Toys!

More Star Wars!

Turtles from Janet!!!

Jakob got me a sewing machine and a Cricut! Talk about a crafting dream! Bring on all the projects, now all I need is some time! :)

The aftermath!

Shooting hoops.

Making breakfast!
Sprout's favorite gift was his Grave Digger Monster Trucks.

Duke loved his Star Wars Toys.

Papa Hensley stopped by with Arron to say hi.

It was such a good relaxing and calm day full of fun, toys and visiting. Oh how I love Christmas and I can't believe it's all over!!! So thankful for our Savior and for the light he brings into our lives. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: