Tuesday, December 31, 2019

December Phone Favorites

 I feel like December just skipped by. I mean we had our fun but it went way too fast and I felt like I was still longing for more magic by the end. One thing I know fro sure, I took a lot of pictures. So here is a round up of my phone favorites. 


Not exactly sure how that is comfortable. 

I could stay like this forever!
Baby smiles!!!!!!! 

Home Depot Day!!! WITH DADDY!!!!!!

Sometimes you want to watch a movie in a fort?

I hate Thrush.... yeah, that is all.

Why yes that is toilet paper in our basketball hoop.

Fighting over the baby. So many good helpers.

Five kids. Five full sized car seats. It was tight.... but it worked. 

Haven't shared a picture of Miss Millie in awhile.

E working on shaving cream art.

Give me allllll the sleeping baby snuggles!

 
Watching Christmas movies and my heart may just burst!

 
I'm obsessed!

 
I might have set this on the stove to steralize them and them I might have completely forgotten and just about started a fire. There was smoke everywhere!

Not impressed with this Pinterest attempt.

Didn't mind this one though.

Every year our family grew I got a new ornament for our tree. Felt sad to be buying our last ornament. 

Feeling a little bit pregnant again.

This month was hard. Daddy worked a lot and that kind of ruined a lot of my festive plans. So one night once it was dark I loaded up my crew and we went to look at lights.

A
nd it was great.
Bear brought a snowman home.

Not sure what they were doing but they were rather excited about it.

Jakob and Dad FINALLY went to the WWI museum.

On top of the tower.

Just Reddrick Karlson and his Pa. It was a good month, a busy month and I am sad that it is over. But I m looking forward to 2020 and a slow January where I just sit and snuggle my baby. Okay 2020 let's do this!

No comments: