Baby blessing are my favorite. Special baby, special outfit and a special blessing with our favorite people gathered around. It is a highlight I look forward to. For Redd's blessing outfit I asked Mom Tobler to come up with something she liked. I wasn't sure we'd be able to top Leif's outfit but this gem was perfect.
It was festive and she wanted it to be red and I couldn't have loved it more. So handsome and elegant.
Love the buttons and the pleated sleeves. The shirt was made from one of Pa's old shirts which I love too.
After all that work I also like to let Gramma dress him. So SO cute!
Big brother is never very far away.
Oh my heart!!!!!
It's just so darn perfect!
Daddy was looking rather handsome too! Love these sweet boys. Here is what Jakob said in Redd's blessing: We come before thee on this day with an infant in our arms, to give him a name and a blessing and the name by which he will go by is Reddrick Karlson Tobler. Reddrick at this time we want to give you a blessing from your Father in Heaven. I bless you with all the joys that this temporal life brings and there will be challenges as well that we are to experience in this mortal life. I bless you with a love from your Father in Heaven that as you go through this life you will always have somewhere to turn to seek guidance, to seek love, to seek peace. That through the love of your Savior Jesus Christ that you can draw closer to your Father in Heaven. I bless you with a sharp mind and an intellect that as you draw closer to your Savior that you will be able to discern right from wrong to determine what path you are to take in this life and what choices you are to make. I bless you with love, I bless you with compassion that as you grow and experience life that you'll have a compassion for your fellow man, that we are all in this life together, that we are all striving to draw closer to our Savior and that you will a blessing to those that you come in contact with. I bless you with love for you fellow man as well. I bless you with love for your family, and as you grow you can always turn to your loving family as well. I bless you with knowledge, a knowledge of your Savior and a knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in these latter-days. I bless you with all of these things as well as any other blessings that your Father in Heaven has in store for you at this time and do so in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Gramma Jan and Grandpa Karl
We didn't get a picture of his circle since a few of them had to leave right after sacrament, but the men in his blessing circle were Daddy, Pa, Papa Joe Hensley, Lloyd Raber & Ken Courtney.























No comments:
Post a Comment