I feel totally lame but with a one month old and a Sprout, there is just no way I can help with class parties. This just isn't the year. The kids do get beyond excited when I show up to hang out with them though and so we decided to pop into the kids classes for their Christmas parties.
I really can't tell you enough how much I love E's class and teacher. This year the kids weren't supposed to celebrate "Christmas" because it may offend those who do not celebrate it. So Duke's class had a Chinese New Year party. Can we say lame?? Mrs. Edge is retiring this year and she said I just don't care and so E had a Christmas party with allllllll the festiveness and it was awesome.
Her letter to Santa.
Making ornaments too. I sure do love our big kids! Now it's time for Christmas break!!





No comments:
Post a Comment