We were a week late for Santa pictures. Went down on a Thursday and still had to wait in line for 30 minutes. It wasn't bad, but next year I will try my darnedest to be there the first week. Papa Hensley came with us and it was a blast!!
Not our best kids photo ever, but not our worst ;)
This pictures give me allllllll the feels though. Sweet Redd and Santa. This was one of his very first smiles and my heart just about burst.
The kids then had a lot of fun playing in the Santa Workshop.
Papa got some good shots. Sprout would watch the rain and follow it as it made it's loop then race back laughing as it would start again. Over and over. So cute!
The best part about Papa taking pictures? I am in some of them!! I feel like my kids are going to look back and think I wasn't there and a selfie just isn't very cute.
We love climbing on the trucks!!
So good to get out of the house, spend some time with Papa and see Santa!



















No comments:
Post a Comment