Alright I might be slightly biased. I do however honestly {love} the picture above. That smirk, those eyes, it just melts my heart! Here are some pictures off of my phone that I sent to my parents in Canada and to Daddy just to make them feel not so far away. (Even though Daddy's office is only 30 minutes from home, some days it feels like he's in another country.) Warning: there is a shirtless picture of Jakob ahead. proceed with caution.
She has a wide range of sleeping poses. We call this one "The Thinker." I've also discovered Instagram on my Android phone and I must admit, I really like it!
I love how itty bitty Peanut looks. So precious!
This is how she usually sleeps, like a starfish. She loves to stretch out! This time she fell asleep mid diaper change, silly girl!
She loves her piggy toy that Aunt Brenda got her. This toy is the noisiest toy known to man. The front two feet rattle, the back to feet have squeakers and the back crinkles. She loves playing with the crinkly back and will grab it with her hands or kick it with her feet. If I hold the toy like pictured about over her face she swat at the feet so they'll rattle. It keeps her entertained for quite awhile and I love watching her focus!
Then it wasn't so fun anymore. Needless to say she is NOT a fan of Tummy Time.
That's our Bright-Eyed, Beautiful Girl. We just love her so much!






No comments:
Post a Comment