
Although I have only met Grandma Palmer on few occasions I still love her dearly. Mom Tobler has shared many stories with me about her and I feel privileged to get to spend time with such a wonderful woman. She has such a spunky sense of humor and I often find myself cracking up around her. She also has such a bright spirit that just makes you want to get to know her. You may be wondering what sparked this post...

It was Grandma's birthday not too long ago. Every year for each grandchild's birthday Grandma would always send them a very crisp $5 bill. While talking with Mom Tobler we thought it would be rather neat to repay the gesture. Mom sent out the e-mail and then we waited. This year Grandma got over 50 letters from her family sending their love and wishing her a happy birthday all with a crisp $5 bill! (I admit I had to straighten mine.) I hope you had a wonderful birthday Grandma Palmer! We love you!!
1 comment:
Do you really cry every time she cries? One of my friends used to do that, and I would crack up (I just couldn't help it, it was so sad) and she would get so cranky. Don't worry though, she didn't cry as much with baby #2!
Post a Comment