
A week before my parents were due to arrive my younger brother Christopher called asking if I had heard the news. I informed him that I hadn't and he told me that he had bought a plane ticket to come and visit the same time as Mom and Dad so he could see Ethnie. I am so glad that he decided to come! It was so nice to see him as an Uncle.

Just like everyone else Chris was pretty smitten with Peanut from the start. It was a wonderful experience seeing him bond with her and become more and more comfortable around her. At first he'd hand her back after she'd begin to whimper but by the end he was changing diapers, singing songs and giving her lots of snuggles. Not too shabby considering she's only the second baby he's ever held.

The only disadvantage was that Uncle Chris is a little bit boney. Nevertheless she loved being held and all of the attention he'd give her! I just love her little grip on his shirt. So precious!

When he wasn't entertaining Ethnie he was entertaining me. That boy is a character and has an awesome sense of humor. He's never been big on affection however. He's not a big fan of hugs. Here's Mom trying to snuggle like how he does with Ethnie. He's obviously not very impressed! :)

Golly that bed looks comfortable. Chris just couldn't resist the temptation. :)

He also took a TON of pictures of peanut on his phone. I love this one! Her hand just looks so itty bitty!

Chris's favorite picture! The cross eyed poo face. What a princess we have! Thank you so much Uncle Chris for coming to visit us!! We had a lot of fun... but that's another post!! We love you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment