Thursday, April 12, 2012

Popcorn Girl

Once upon a time I took a business class. One of the guest speakers in that class was the owner of the Popcorn Girl. This lady was so full of energy and joy that I decided that I wanted to go and visit her store to see what it was all about. When we moved I discovered that the shop was less than a 2 miles from our home. After a year I finally got to go to Popcorn Girl with my family.

This place was pretty fabulous. You got to have unlimited free samples (which we took advantage of simply because there are soooo many options to choose from) One of my favorites was the S'mores. Delicious. I also got to once again see the owner who informed me that they opened another shop in Henderson and that someone also is opening a Popcorn girl in Qatar. Talk about random but super cool!! It just goes to show that with a dream and hard work anything is possible.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yum! Remind us when we visit next time. Would love a bag of this good stuff.