Sunday, April 8, 2012

General Conference

By a show of hands may I please see who loves conference weekend? Me too!! I must admit I just LOVE conference weekend. It doesn't get much better than cuddling up on the couch in your P.J's eating delicious Mom Tobler breakfast while listening to the words of our prophet.

This conference was a little different however, since my family was here we skipped the sleepover and P.J's and came over for a full day of fantastic food which included Mom Tobler cinnamon rolls, breakfast casserole, and fruit for breakfast. Soooo good!

Sharing is caring.

The master chef and helper. Golly I love them.

And so it begins <3

There was plenty of cuddle time while we watched and visited. Ethnie's got Opa in a double finger grab.

What a precious girl!

Our little star fish got a little bit sleepy and conked out.

It looks like she wasn't the only sleepy one. :)

We topped off the evening with grilled hamburgers and cheesecake. Yum yum! It was a wonderful conference. I can hardly believe it's already over! Thank you to Mom and Dad Tobler for letting us crash at your place!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Wish we were there! The food looked awesome!

The Mom Tobler said...

You are welcome to come eat our food anytime!