How far along? 35 Weeks / 8 Months
Total weight loss/ gained? +34 lbs. I'm starting to swell up in my legs and feet and my face is now noticeably fuller but for the most part all of my weight is in my belly. I feel like I swallowed a basketball.
Name? Duke Tobler.
Maternity clothes? The band on my maternity pants has started to squeeze me too tight which is a bummer. I basically live in P.J pants and Maxi dresses. It's too hot for anything else!
Stretch marks? The ones around my belly button are getting a little more distinct but aside from that no, nothing new.
Sleep? The charlie horses have gone down which is nice. I'm still dreaming like crazy and I have to use the restroom at least once a night now, which causes Duke to wake up and he'll kick for about 20 minutes before we can both go to sleep. I'm convinced he's training me for sleep deprivation.
Best moment this week? We got to celebrate Canada day and we had a fabulous fourth of July!
Missing anything? My back has been rather sore the last month and I'd like that to stop. Other than that not really. Being thin would be nice ;).
Movement? This is one BUSY boy! I love how he has a routine. I could set my clock to his movements. His kicks are much stronger and the way he's positioned he ends up jumping on my ribs while his elbows and head are on my bladder.
Food cravings? Back to slurpee's! So looking forward to 7/11! Free Slurpee Day!
Anything making you queasy/ sick? I can once again eat pasta without wanting to cry!!! Hurray!
Labor signs? Lots of contractions.
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood? Just very sleepy. E is keeping me quite busy and Jakob is gone a lot studying for exams. I wish it was cooler out so I could go for walks with Peanut or let her play outside for more than 15 minutes.
Any fun symptoms? Pinched nerve has gotten better but now his head is grinding on my pelvis which is.... uncomfortable. I do feel like I have an elephant on my chest sometimes, but other than that I really feel fabulous!!
3 comments:
Looking good Sista! You are on the home stretch :) so excited to see your little man!
4 am! Yikes that is early, but better to get it started early. SO close!!!!!
You look great! Quick question, where are you finding all your maxi dresses?? I feel like it's very hard to find any modest ones, other than the ones on downeast basics or gap.
Post a Comment