Thursday, July 11, 2013

Seven Eleven

 Happy 7/11 aka FREE SLURPEE DAY! It doesn't get much better than free Slurpee's. (Okay Tropical Smoothie flip flop day was fabulous!) I have been craving Slurpee's like crazy!! Pregnancy Craving + Free = Bliss!

 Peanut and I went for our first free Slurpee with Aunt Amy. Ethnie was pretty excited. She shared with Mama. We were all about the Strawberry Lemonade.

 Then before we headed out to our ward potluck we had to grab another round with Daddy. (Don't worry we went to a different establishment.) This time Peanut got her own.

 Mmmmm mmmm.

 Sometimes you just need to have two at once and Daddy was a good sport and shared! We had a fabulous Seven Eleven! I hear that on August 6th if you say you want to attend Hogwarts at A&W they will give you a free root beer float? Not sure how valid that one is but if it's true I am sending Jakob out for one!! :)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Can you believe that we don't have one here by our rental or by our new house :( boohoo.

But they are in the Houston area.

Looks so yummy.