Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Photo Bum

 While we were at Mom Tobler's for our weekly D.I.L.T (daughter-in-law training) we decided to attempt a few more maternity photos. I really wanted to get a picture of E "listening to the baby" but she wouldn't have anything to do with that. We did get her to sniff the can. Not as cute as Pinterest but I'll be posting about my many "fails" soon!

 Ethnie really didn't want anything to do with our pictures. She was more interested in stripping down and playing in the water so we decided that perhaps I should attempt a bubble photo while she was distracted. Success.... and then.... 

 Then ultimate photo bomb, which I more fondly refer to as the "photo bum." There was no way she was letting me blow bubbles by myself. 

Gosh I love this girl and all of her naked bliss. P.s. do you love the strawberry blonde hair?? No clue where that came from but I'll take it!

1 comment: