If you know me at all, you are probably aware that I'm rather OCD. It's not so much about germs and things (unless we're talking about raw meats in the kitchen) but more to do with clutter and habits. For example all of my shirts have to be hung in the same direction, color coordinated. I also sort my jeans according to wash lightest on top, darkest on the bottom. Jakob thinks it's funny to go move my shirts around or hang them backwards and I simply can't handle it. These aren't my biggest issues but they're the first things that come to mind.
Anyways Sunday evening we gave Ethnie a bag of "things" (we call them things because she knows what candy is and hasn't discovered that there is candy inside of those wrappers) to play with. She promptly started picking out the yellow ones and placed them in a neat little row. Yes, 16 months old and ALREADY acting just like her Mama. Scary what they pick up at such a young age!

No comments:
Post a Comment